Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020)
Learn how to combine Laravel PHP Framework & Vue.js to build powerful API and Single Page Application (SPA) from scratch
What you’ll learn
Build real world Vue js & Laravel applications
Build RESTful API
Build Single Page Application (SPA) from scratch
Deploy Laravel application both in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server
Understand how Vue js works and how it interacts with Laravel Backend API
Use Laravel Mix for asset compilation
A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer
Latest course update: July 2020 – Added a comprehensive tutorial how to build API with Laravel 7
Welcome to Laravel and Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development course. This course will teach you how to combine the most popular PHP Framework Laravel with Vue.js to build full-stack web applications.
Here are what students saying about this course:
— Excellent the Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020), full of powerful tools and useful information for Laravel and Vue.js development.
— The author explains everything in detail and where possible, provides multiple solutions for a specific task. He also delves into areas not usually covered in other courses (e.g, removing redundant code).
— The Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020) is Great very detailed and easy to follow
The Instructor knows what his doing and very knowledgeable in the topic
+points for git repository per lesson if you are lose you can look up into it to compare codes
minor trouble of typo errors but not a big deal.
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in the Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020) we will build real world projects, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build full-stack web applications that you can imagine.
Here’s exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components, mixins and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive.
- RESTfull API Development
- Deploy Laravel applications in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server.
- Upgrade Laravel application to the newer version to make our app up to date.
- And much more
In addition to the lectures, I also provide the complete source code on GitHub where you can see all changes that I made for each lecture so that you can always have access to the full codebase for the application.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to combine Laravel with Vue js and other web technologies to build full stack web application
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of Laravel and wants to level up their development skills by building real life project
Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020) Free Download
Created by Eding Muhamad Saprudin
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 10 GB
Also Read :- Building Youtube Clone Using Laravel and Livewire