What you’ll learn
Project-driven learning with plenty of examples
All about variables, functions, objects and arrays
Event handling, asynchronous coding and Http requests
Meta-programming, performance optimization, memory leak busting
Testing, security and deployment
And so much more!
Basic web development knowledge is recommended
Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required
What’s in the course?
- ALL the Basics: Variables, constants, functions, how scripts are loaded etc
- Arrays & Objects: We’ll explore these very important data structures in great detail
- Control Structures: Understand how to run code conditionally and in loops
- Classes & Object-oriented Programming: Learn how to work with classes, prototypes, the “this” keyword, constructor functions and much more
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Programming: We’ll explore callbacks, promises, async/ await and other important tools and language features to execute code correctly
- Tooling, Optimizations & Browser Support: Code splitting, producing small code and ensuring that scripts work in all browsers – this matters and hence is covered in great detail
- Libraries & Frameworks: Learn about libraries like Axios or frameworks like React.js – why they matter and how to use them
- Security & Performance Optimizations: Of course security matters, so does performance – no surprise that both is covered in the course!
What are the course prerequisites?
- You also need NO programming experience other than basic web development knowledge (e.g. how the web works)
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is recommended but not a must-have
Who this course is for:
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 19.6 GB